We use google workspace (formerly G-suite) at work and I was getting tired of having multiple tabs open for each google app, and every time I share my screen and want to go back to the call I waste time looking for the right tab.
So I decided to make an unofficial desktop application for Google Workspace built with electron, it currently supports Google Meet, Chat, Currents, Groups, Calendar, Mail, Drive, and Admin all in one app.
- One place for all of your google workspace apps
- Deep linking between the tabs
- Dark mode support
- Compatible with Mac / Windows / Linux
- Deep linking to Notion app
- Presenter can draw/annotate on screen when sharing the screen
- Global shortcuts to mute/unmute microphone and switch on/off camera
|Ctrl/⌘ + Alt + A||Toggle microphone mute/unmute|
|Ctrl/⌘ + Alt + V||Toggle camera on/off|
You can download the latest release for your operating system or build it yourself (see below).
You'll need Node.js installed on your computer in order to build this app.
$ git clone https://github.com/rimonhanna/GoogleWorkspace $ cd GoogleWorkspace $ npm install $ npm run dist